职位名称：Directorof Operational Improvement & Quality Asia Region
1.Support regional Group Leadership withassistance in underperforming divisions, as required
2.Assist in the Implementation of MAFACT inall the Groups and Plants
3.Continuously train and coach the RegionalLean champions which should enable them to apply the MAFACT tools andmethodology
4.Align the regional MAFACT initiatives withthe Magna International initiatives
5.Communicate and execute the MAFACT vision,plans, and priorities throughout all of the regions
6.Regularly review the MAFACT guidelines andstandards in the plants, on the shop floor with the divisional lean experts
7.Support divisions in their MAFACT implementationactivities
8.Facilitate quarterly Mafact Workshops inDivisions
9.Perform MAFACT audits at all AsianRegional Plants combined with coaching and training in order to close potentialgaps
10.Maintain MAFACT information and standardsand participate in revision process
11.Act as Regional Lean Champion for the AsianRegion
12.Coach and Support all of the Groups andPlants Lean Champions and Quality Directors and Managers
13.Carry out management responsibilities inaccordance with Magna International and Magna policies and applicable laws forthe regions
14.The above is intended to describe thegeneral content of and the requirements for the performance of this position.It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties,responsibilities or requirements.
3-5 years product engineering experience
5-10 years hands on Manufacturing, Lean andQuality experience
Technical University degree
5-10 years proven leadership experience
-Leading SBU purchasing
-Implementing purchasing processes andstrategies
-Making decisions by Sourcing Board
-Assuring Golden Rules for Sourcing Board
-Assuring sourcing according preferredbidders list
-Identifying cost reduction projects forSBU
-Taking responsibility for purchasingbudget SBU
-Participating as member in core competencepurchasing team
Knowledge and Education
-University degree above
-Purchasing professional qualification
-Excellent language skill both in spokenand written English
-Excellent negotiation skill
-Minimum of 10+ years relevant experiencein engineering, operations, supply chain management
- Strong team player
1.Inplement the qulaity policy,establish andformula the quliaty target and QA system
2.Exercise the right of management,all-roundin charge of the quality of products
3.Take charge of the QA system audit,re-audit, customer audit and supplier's audit
4.Comprehensive work of Quality Assurancedepartment
5.In charge of the investiagetion of qulityfailure, find out the evidenece, provide suggestion and make up sloutions
6.Strengthen the communiaction with thecustomers with feedback timely, meet customers' requirements
7.Monthly and annual budget prepartion ofQuality Assurance Department 8. Other tasks consigned by the company
Knowledge and Education
1.College graduate, more than three yearsquality management experience in joint venture.
2.National quality engineer qulification ofintermeidate level. Major in quality mangement / automobile / machinery
1.Familiar with the standard of TS16949,VDAetc. The experience with quality planning, system operation and product design.
2.Accepted training of APQP,FMEA,SPC,PPAP,MSA,audit, outstanding performance appriasal, FORMEL-Q、ISO/TS16949,VDA,QS9000,EHS.
Skills and Competencies
Proficiencyin office software, with good control ablity of quality system operation,quality failure processing,good English writing and reading.
Implementation of the MagnaInternational Global Environmental and Health & Safety Compliance Programsin the Asia facilities, conducting audits and inspections, and providingsupport to all facilities to assist them with compliance with regulations andinternal EHS policies and with communication with regulators, and to identifyopportunities and assist facilities in continuous improvement of EHS andrelated practices. This position will be based in Shanghai, China and will havean emphasis on Environmental issues.
1.Conducting Environmental Compliance Inspections(regulations and best practices) on annual basis unless third partyEnvironmental Audit is conducted
2.Assisting with Health & SafetyAudits and Inspections, as required, focusing on physical recommendationsrelated to compliance issues
3.Provide technical support to facilities,including training, orientation and advice on EHS issues
4.Maintain and update the EnvironmentalInspection checklist to be current with relevant country Regulations, internalMagna best practices and modifications based on experiences through the globalimplementation
5.Review third party compliance reports toensure formal and technical accuracy; manage third party auditor consistencyand quality.
6.Development of Action plans from allfindings of Environmental , and as required Health& Safety Audits andInspections, evaluating based on risk and posting through the ActionLinxinternal system.
7.Track accident information data fromfacilities for reporting.
8.Provide direction and assistance in theimplementation of the ergonomic program requirements delivered through headoffice.
9.Follow-up of action plan items andrequested corrective actions at least quarterly.
10.Maintain organized files as required inboth electronic and hard copy format relating to reports, communication,confidential memos on EHS facility related issues.
11.Collaboration with the global E & HSteams with regards to new internal standards and new systems to be implemented
12.Provide periodic reviews of E& HSlegislation affecting Magna facilities and maintain the Internal Magna E&HS Checklists
Other duties as required
Knowledge and Education
1.Related degree in environmental and/orenvironmental, health & safety
2.Sound knowledge of Chinese environmentalregulations relevant to industry ; knowledge of other Asian regulatoryrequirements an asset
3.Compliance auditing or trainingexperience strongly preferred
Familiarity with ISO 14001 and 18001management systems
Minimum 5 years progressive experiencein environmental or environmental, health and safety activity in an industrialsetting or consulting to industry
Skills and Competencies
1.Fluency (written and spoken) in Chineseand English required ; familiarity with Korean or Japanese an asset Positive,pro-active, energetic and professional
2.Detail oriented, self-motivated andworks as a team player
3.Stronginterpersonal and communication skills
KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Primary point of communication interfaceto the customer for the respective program(s).
2. Possesses the interpersonal skills tobuild relationships with key customer contacts responsible for the decisionmaking process. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understandscustomer's business and speaks their language. Develops credibility, loyalty,trust and commitment.
3. Responsible for leading the preparationand business case review of quotations for customers. Responsible for ensuringquotes target profitable and/or strategic business opportunities, performingcontract reviews when awarded, and lessons learned analyses for lost businessopportunities.
4. Cohesively aligns with Global ProductManagers, Product Engineering, and Sales by providing customer feedback onproducts and features as well as competitive information within theirrespective product group.
5. Owns program management through completeproduct life cycle from concept, quoting, program award, product development,supplier selection, launch, post–production performance, & lessons learnedutilizing the Global Program Management System (GPMS):
· Preparation and communication of program status meetings tomanagement steering committee and escalation of critical issues.
· Coordinating / monitoring project documentation, timelines,technical performance, budget, production, quality deliverables, correctiveaction initiatives, conducting risk analyses, and implementing required counteractions.
· Full program management ownership of program-related functionalactivities: quoting, purchasing, product engineering, quality, manufacturing /launch management, & finance/budget.
6. Manage Series Production Phase includingclaims management, change management & continuous improvement, VA/VEactivities, and execution of ongoing price negotiations / adjustments.
7. Supports and adheres to policies,procedures, and operational guidelines related to established qualitymanagement system (TS 16949).
8. Maintains working knowledge of safetypolicies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in asafe manner.
9. Additional duties and responsibilitiesas assigned.
1. Must possess a combined 3+ years ofproject/program management experience along with a verifiable record of resultsin both disciplines within the automotive industry. Project managementcertification preferred.
2. Bachelors Degree Required or equivalent(6 additional years of related technical experience in addition to experiencereferenced above). Technical / Engineering Degree is highly preferred.
3. Strong technical background that mayinclude knowledge of powertrain systems & components (including 4WD/AWD,fluid pressure & controls, stampings & castings, and automotiveelectronics) and a good understanding of cross-functional responsibilities.
4. Must possess moderately advanced usageof Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint); must be/become proficientin company & customer systems.
5. Previous experience in a plantoperations role or environment is preferred
*Follow up corrective actions till closureof all findings.
Assure quality of purchased parts :
*Define the PPAP submission index level andapprove PPAP submissions.
*Verify that purchased parts comply withrequirements and specifications during PPAP.
*Participate on site at suppliers to reviewand perform APQP / PPAP details and participate at trial runs according todefined CLD classification.
*Support the prototype deliverables beforePPAP and arrange AS412 (Interim Inspection Plan) at suppliers
*Regularly monitor and review withresponsible supplier on supplier performance, and drive for improvement.
*Lessons Learned approach by carrying overknowledge and experience to new parts / suppliers
Support internal organisation :
*Support organisation and take overescalated issues according to escalation model.
*Support purchasing with TFC process andpart / process knowledge for component selections.
*Participate in coordination and theplanning between project and supplier, e.g. APQP timing and deliverables.
*Support suppliers with expertise knowledgeof ASM and quality tools
Supplier maintenance & development :
*Graduate engineer with a significantprofessional experience.
*“Certified” auditor according to ISO /TS16949 requirements
*+5 years working experience with minimum3years SQE role in automobile industry.
Technical skills required, includedlanguage:
*Technical knowledge of mechanical parts,injection mold and die casting experience is preferred.
*Theoretical knowledge and practicalexperience of quality tools, including APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC…
*Solid Process audit skill.
*Effectivecommunication with external suppliers.
1.Verify necessary pre-requisite areavailable (Calibration tool, algorithm guidelines, preprocessing, RTTF…),
2.Determine and optimize calibrationparameters to achieve customer RTTF,
3.Comply with calibration process (tracing,checks, performances, MMcals),
4.Present and discuss performances withcustomer (submit calibration report).
1.Verify necessary pre-requisite areavailable (Calibration tool, validation bench, customer calibration agreement…),
2.Follow internal testing (OSCAR, Neeva,memory dumps…),
3.Analyze results and investigate anynon-conformity,
4.Simulate and present results to customer(submit validation report).
1.Fill lessons learned for all assignedprojects,
2.Participate to 5 S, Continuous improvement,
3.Attend internal meetings (calibrationweekly, MMcals…),
4.Learn to use new algorithm generationdesign.
Required diploma : Bachelor of Science
Knowledge and technical skills required forthe job position:
1.Basic in mechanics
B2.asic in electronics
5.Has experience in using and programmingwith MATLAB, HTML format and excel macros
Specific Aptitudes connected to the job:
1.Ability to work in a group,
2.Ability to work in a tight schedule,
3.Rigorousness (respect process and quality)and flexibility.
Foreign Languages :
Writeand Speak English.
1.Manage and coordinate activities forAPDS(Autoliv product development system) Purchasing Deliverables and projecttargets
2.Supervise and manage Project Buyer andtheir activities/objectives in Asia region
3.Interface between purchasing and regionalBU managers
4.Support customer PSC(Pricing steeringcommittee) activities
5.Support key project BOM cost improvementplan
6.Deploy purchasing strategy for regionalprojects
1.Bachalor above in engineering or businessadministration, MBA is a plus
2.At least 5 years experience in NPIpurchasing or project management role, experience in automotive or electronicsindustry is highly preferred.
3.Teammanagement experience is highly preferred