1. Electric shocks used to 'cure' gay prisoners, The Independent, 1997-11-28
2. Treatments of homosexuality in Britain since the 1950s—an oral history: the experience of professionals, Michael King, Glenn Smith, Annie Bartlett, 2004
3. Homosexuality and Biology, The Atlantic, 1997-6
Homosexuality: disease or way of life, Edmund Bergler, 1971
4. The Nazi doctor who experimented on gay people, The Guardian, 2015-5-5
5. William Kremer. The evolutionary puzzle of homosexu.BBC World Service
6. Weinstein, N.; Ryan, W. S.; DeHaan, C. R.; Przybylski, A. K.; Legate, N.; & Ryan, R. M. (in press). Parental autonomy support and discrepancies between implicit and explicit sexual identities: Dynamics of self-acceptance and defense.?Journal of?Personality?and Social Psychology, 102(4), 815-832.
7. Adams, H.E.; Wright, L.W.; Lohr, B.A. (1996). Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal??Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 105(3), 440-445.
8. Fitzgerald, B. (1999). Children of lesbian and gay parents: A review of the literature. Marriage and Family Review, 29, 57-75.
9. Freund, K., Watson, R., & Rienzo, D. (1989). Heterosexuality, homosexuality, and erotic age preference. Journal of Sex Research, 26, 107-117.
10. Aldo Poiani. Animal Homosexuality: A Biosocial Perspective. 2010. Publisher: Cambridge University Press. ISBN-10: 0521145147.
11. MacFarlane GR, Blomberg SP, Kaplan G, Rogers LJ. 2007. Same-sex sexual behavior in birds: expression is related to social mating system and state of development at hatching. Behav Ecol 2007; 18:21-33.
12. Popular Science. Yes, monkeys are having sex with deer. Why would they do that